Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Preparation for Fasting - day 3 (May 27, 2015)




Today I am focusing on the kids and continuing to make good eating decisions.
6:00 am - woke up, dressed, made coffee, I had fruit for breakfast, the kids had Panda Puffs

6:15 am - woke up the kids

6:30 am - headed to Galveston to see the release of the sea turtles.  It was pouring down rain when we got there.  I had the kids take off their shoes and grabbed an umbrella.  It did not really help that much.  We were freezing cold and wet.
Then the turtles came out.  And the boys realized why I had brought them there.  It was absolutely amazing.  To think that God created such awesome creatures.



8:30 am - headed home
10:00 am - let the kids play/ relax before starting school, fixed an early lunch
10:45 am - lunch



2:30 am - left for Micah's speech therapy


I worked on my supply list for camp

Cooked an easy dinner.
Had some sunggle time with my little before I put him to bed.

7:30 - Little guy is in bed, I'm exhausted heading to bed for today

No comments:

Post a Comment