Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day 1 of 30 Day Fast (May 29, 2015)




 Today was the first day of my 30 day fast.  I had arranged for my kids to be with my mother this weekend, because the first three days of the fast is the hardest.  I started by taking my measurements:

Weight - 156.4
Bust - 39
Chest - 34
Waist - 34
Hips - 42
Thigh - 24
Calves - 15
Upper Arm - 12
Forearm - 10
Neck 14

I am unsure about the three pound fluctuation between yesterday and today.  I guess it was the orange chicken.  I made my coffee, grabbed some orange juice (8oz) and sat down to do my morning readings.  Today I read: Judges 1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7-8

After my readings I took a nap.  When I woke up I was achy, hungry and sore.  I drank 16 oz of orange juice.  I went out side and took care of all of our animals.  We have 4 turkeys, 9 rabbits, 25 ducks and some where around 75 chickens.  Some are full grown and some are babies.



Wes and I went to buy some juices and he suggested that I get more than just orange juice, which is all that I drank last time.  So I grabbed some V8, black cherry juice.  I had a glass of V8 juice and black cherry juice when I got home, the black cherry is too sweet for me, so I will cut it with water.  The symptoms I had in the evening were: I was cold, and I had a headache.  I ended up falling asleep around 12:30am.  Day one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment