Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Preparation for fast - day 4 (May 28, 2015)


The final day before the fast begins.  This morning I took my measurements:


Weight -  153.6
Breast -  40
Chest - 35
Waist - 33
Hips - 41
Thigh - 24
Calf - 14
Forearm -  13
Neck -  14

This morning I woke up at 7:00am, I got dressed made my coffee and had some yogurt with fruit and honey mixed in.

The kids have gone to this awesome creative arts camp for the past few summers, and last summer I started volunteering at it.  I lead the "God's Great Outdoors" class.  Today was supply room day so at 8:30 we headed in to Friendswood.

I gathered up most of the things I would need for camp.


When we were done there we ran to HEB to get the kids organic lunchables (tomorrow is shopping day)
Ordered orange chicken as my "last lunch"
I decided that instead of eating healthy today that I was going to order what ever I wanted for lunch and dinner.  So I had orange chicken for lunch.  And Wes took me to Gringos for dinner.





I asked Noah to take some pictures of me.  For comparison later.  Hes an awesome photographer :)
I

Fast starts tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment