Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

ADHD Diet - Day 2

With day one under our belts we move on to day two.  I forgot to mention yesterday that alson with the new diet we are implementing a morning exercize program.  We are doing a couch to K program and on our off days we do a kids work out program from you tube.

Breakfast and lunch were the same today and I cooked less sausage and eggs.  Again the little one refused to eat sausage and eggs.  I am not sure what that is about.  The children adjusted quickly to requesting healthy snacks (hard boiled eggs, cheese, fruit).  Between lunch and breakfast, and then again between lunch and dinner, I prepared a tray of apples and carrots for them to snack on.

Eli did seem much calmer today.  I think I need a few days to know if this was just a good day, or if the diet is helping.  I do feel that the exercise is helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment