Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am 30!!!!

I turn the big 3-0 today & my birthday party was over the weekend.  My mother did a fantastic job.  I told her what I wanted and she did it exactly. As you walked in you were greeted with balloons



And paper flowers

Then to the left was the silly picture room

Elvis and Marylin were able to make it to my 30th.  I was so excited to finally meet them.  After all I have visited Elivis home on more  than one occasion :)

Noah has the hang of the silly picture room.


hmm... I think we all have the hang of the silly picture room

I LOVE this one :)

Me & Mom


Me & Mary

Erin & I

Amy & I

Stephanie & I

The Girls

Emery & I

I LOVED the present table


Who doesnt love presents?
and flowers?  (yellow roses are my fav)
My stair case never looked so pretty

And I made this cute paper flower arrangement 

We had fajitas.  Mom made my table cloths

And she did FOOD lables for me!!!!  (Most people in my family think this is super silly, a waste of time and money.  I however think it makes a table)

Yumm!


And the best for last....CAKE!!!!



My Awesome Cake Lady Crystal made this cake for me
(Sugar Mama info: Everybody needs a Sugar Mama! I make custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies & cakeballs for any occasion from my home! Great quality, great prices, made with extra sweetness! I love seeing customers smile and making their event that much more special!
Phone
(281)684-2661


I love the way it looked all lit up :)  this is the last year we put all 30 candles on the cake


Other Post you may like:

  


Baby Shower


Science Party







No comments:

Post a Comment