Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

His pet Ant

We recently had a death of a very close friend in our family.  I was telling my boys that Mr. John passed away and went to heaven.  My older little boy was immediatly concerned about his friend, he said "mom! where is Jacob? WHO IS PROTECTING JACOB?"  I said "his aunt is" then he started cracking up.  I said "whats so funny?"  he said "Jacob has a giant pet ant that protectes him?"  I said "no you goof ball,he has an aunt, like your aunt melanie, who protects him"


***On a sad note, our friend lost his three year battle to cancer.  He leaves behind two very small children and his beautiful wife, who is also my very dear friend.  The family has set up a fund for his wife and children.  If you would like to make a donation to the Laird Family it can be done at any chase bank. The John W Laird Fund Account Number: 918720111****Thank you****

No comments:

Post a Comment