Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello Madame

A friend of mine was doing laundry when here daugher came in

Brooke (daughter) - Mom, Avery has asked me to call her Madame, and I am also her room mate, servant and butler
Crystal (mom) - really?

So my friend waited with anticipation to pick her older daughter up from dance class
Crystal - "" so Madame, who's this new room mate/servant/butler? Can you get her to do my laundry?" 
Avery - MOOOOOOM omg Brooke can't even work the washer!
Crystal - How long has this been going on?
Avery - not long, just a few days ran  small errands like getting my itouch from the kitchen and putting my shoes away

In addition to being a mom of two really funny girls Crystal runs a small cake business.  Check her out at Sugar Mama Sweets


No comments:

Post a Comment