Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Technology Tuesday

Technology.  I'm not sure that there is anything else that I have such a love hate relationship with.  In my new "Techinology Tuesday" weekly post I will set a goal or goals and then follow up the next week with how I or the family did with our weekly goal.

My goal:
I had started reading the hands free mama last year, but did not finish it.  This time I will do one week at a time, implementing each chapters goal each week.

The Boys:
I get so frustrated with video games and the desire they have to just watch tv and play games all day (if allowed).  Last week I flipped out and told them we were on a two week - no iPhone/iPad break.  The break is going nicely, while we are on this break I will be looking for a system to implement to where game time is earned like an allowance.

How do you handle technology in your family?  With yourself?  I would love to hear your tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment