Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

My friend Tracie motivated me to do a Friday Favorites day.   Here are some of my favorite things this week, and I'm linking up to see everyone else's right here.
Summer camp - The older boys did summer camp this week and they loved it.  This picture was day one of summer camp.


One on one time with little man.  This is very rare.  We had 5 days about 7 hours each day of just Mommy and Micah time.  I really enjoyed just watching and playing with him.

My grandparents came out last week (I think) and planted watermelons.  They started sprouting and I sent him pictures.  He has been calling me for updates and I love it.




A clean house.  As a homeschooling mom of 3 I prioritize what gets done around here  Education is first, then feeding everyone, having clean clothes.  I keep the house tidy, but actually having it clean.  Rare.  This week I was able to get a lot of cleaning done when I laid little guy down for his nap.  During school days, that is sometimes when we are able to get a lot of schooling done.  I really enjoyed being able to get in to some area that needed cleaning badly, and getting them clean.  I joked that this week and next week the house would be clean and three weeks in July.

After camp snacks.  I saw on pintrest that you can make smores in the oven using the broil setting.  Man they were delicious!  We really enjoyed them.


These were my favorite things this week.  What were yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment