Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Breeding Mollys

I just found this AWESOME blog called Living life Intentionally, she did guppy breading with her kids.  If you know me, you know I love animals and this was totally up my ally.  I happened to have everything but the fish ready
 
 
We set up the tank and the water & I made their Molly journal.


We observe the tank, think of questions and then Google to find the answer.  So far we think one is pregnant.  We have our Mommy isolation tanks ready!  (where are those for human mommy's?  Sometimes I need one!)
 
This picture makes me laugh, we have two pet turtles, and I moved the molly tank in front of the turtle tank so we could see the Mollys better.  The turtles swim up to the glass like "hey let me at those fish!!"  So if you were worried they are NOT in the same tank.
 
I will keep you updated on our success!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment