Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Babys Play Room

 
After Christmas I did some re-arranging.  The front room which is intended to be the formal dining room, but has never been used as such. I made this the baby's play room & my art room.  Its 90% baby play room and 10% my art room.  Its like a giant play pen.  He loves it, I love it.  All around win.
 
 
 
When you enter you are greeted by this cute little house "Come Play"

 
The first two shelf's on the book shelf are all baby friendly, top shelf's are mommy's crafts.

 
Toys, desk.  I know your thinking "that's a crap load of toys"  I have really, really good friends.  Most of this was given to me by mommies who's kids out grew it & will be gifted on when little guy out grows it.  We like to "pass it on" around here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment