Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Car / Dining Fun


My sister had a brilliant idea, that I totally copied.  Her idea was that things like coloring books and foam art the kids don't use at home because they have other cooler stuff to play with.  I decided she was right.  She keeps her things in a bag, for me I decided to separate out the foam art

Then I bagged it by activity

 I divided out all the coloring book in to groupings by twos and holiday books, then I added stickers & book marks you can color

Then everything was placed in this filing cabinet that I will stick in the trunk

 So now, I can grab a file and put in my purse when we go out to eat, or to the dr office.  Its easy and convent to use and switch out often.  I also have the holiday crafts and books in the back so it will be easy to do holiday on the go as well

No comments:

Post a Comment