Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dress Up

For a really long time I have been trying to think of a way to display the dress up clothes so they were more assessable.  The kids did not really play with them much, but I was sure it was because they could not see what we had.  So I made some changes.
(sorry no before pics)
I used clothes pins to attach all the costumes to a clothes line
Swords and accessories were put in buckets
Masks and hats were set out on the table
Eli did 6 costume changes the first day, I explained how everything was to be put up & they have done a great job at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment