Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Cone Bake

My friend Tracie told me about these on pintrest.  And then I went and found them.  After I saw the picture I could hardly wait to make them.  And luckily they are one of those things that taste as good as they look.

Eli and I went shopping and got everything we needed
We have banana, blue berries, strawberries, raspberries, marshmallows, toffee, peanut butter & chocolate chips & black berries in the middle

We wrapped waffle cones in foil and filled them with a combination of the above, then because I dont have a camp fire going we threw them in the oven at 350 for 10 min.  If you have the grill going or a camp fire you would just toss it on there (its ment to be a camp food)
OH MY GOSH!  It was sooooo good.  Eli said he did not like his and I was like "GREAT" Mommy will eat it.  Then he changed his mind and decided he liked it.  So I had to make another
It was good too

No comments:

Post a Comment