Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Retro Baby

My mother washed all of my brothers clothes from 1987 and brought them to my house.  We had a miscommunication, apparently.  Michael had asked me to have her find baby blue bear and give it to him.  Well no baby blue bear but we have a sur-plus of retro baby wear.  My plan was to stick the crap in the closet and move on with life.  Mom had other plans.


Every time she is at the house and has a chance to change him she puts him in one of Michael's outfits.  She is doing this on purpose.  So anyway there he is looking like a goofball laying on the floor and mom is chatting away to Wes about how she is going to take me shopping and he would not understand but women like their family's to all match on Easter.  But he may not go for that.  And Wes replies "why not, I have the Fresh Prince of Bel air laying in there on the floor"

Priceless, that comment was almost worth my son being dressed up like an idiot.


"Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped upside down, Id like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air"

Get that song out of your head.  Your Welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment