Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Naked Egg

When I was little we called this making a rubber egg, I found it on pintrest referred to as a "naked egg"  Because my boys like potty humor I asked them if they would like to make a naked egg.  Of course they thought this was hilarious and wanted to know what I was talking about.

We got 4 eggs, two for each boy, and soaked them in vinegar
Immedatly the questions started "Mom what are the bubbles doing?  Are they eating the shell?  Is that how the egg will be naked?"  I was not expecting the questions to start until the eggs were "naked" so I was very excited at their curiosity

Now to wait....what happens next?

One egg broke while we were waiting for it to become naked....so we had 3 eggs

Touching the eggs.  How do they feel?  What happened to the shell?
What else can we do with them?
 Poke them?  Lets bounce them!
oops too high!
This was fun!  We will do it again for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! How are you doing this with no sleep? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just trying to keep everyone having some mommy time :)

      Delete