Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Eli's Birth Story

Eli was a scheduled C-Section, due to my first child being an emergency C-Section.  He was 10lbs 12oz.  His birth was pretty uneventful.  I was nervous about the scheduled c-section, because I did not know what to expect.  Since with my 1st epidural I was in really bad pain, I was a little scared about having an epidural with no pain.  But my nurse was really sweet and it was really not a big deal then a few min later we heard him scream and he was here!  He was too big for the dr to lay on my chest, so Wes held him.
First picture of the three of us
Mommy and Eli

Since Noah was only 16 months old at the time he did not come up to the hospital to meet him.  He met him at home.
First meeting with little brother.


Now these guys are inseparable.  And it makes me so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment