Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

San Antonio Day Four

On day four of our San Antonio adventure we headed to the Water Park at Sea World.  The meal passes they have are well worth the money. (unlimited food and drink) We floated the lazy river, did all the slides we were tall enough to do, played in the kiddy area and the wave pool!  Eli and I got beat up by the waves.  Daddy (Wes) is much more comfortable with the kids being dare devils that I am.  At one point I heard this man say "wow, look at that kid, he is crazy"  I looked to see he was pointing at my son (Eli) and I said "yep this one keeps me on my toes!"
All & All it was a wonderful day!

Savings -
Hotel - $100
Todays savings - $100

Savings thus far -
Day One Savings - $150
Day Two Savings - $143
Day Three Savings - $210
Day Four Savings - $100
Total Savings thus far - $603

No comments:

Post a Comment