Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Things that make me laugh

Noah - Mom, goldfish help me to sleep better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah - Mom, today is such a beautiful sunny day....you don't want me to lay down for a nap do you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me - Come on guys, we are going to run some errands
Eli - Can we walk?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli - Dear God, thank you for Mommy, Daddy & Batman, and my Feet AMEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah - Mom when I grow up can I drink tea with a bag in it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah - Mom the big bad wolf is on his way to our house
Me: Really?
Noah: Yes but dont worry, he drives a minivan and when he gets here 
I will tell him to use his words & not to be angry.
Me: okay sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment