Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Son - Proof that Marketing works

One morning I was getting breakfast ready for the kids when noah came in and said:

 Noah – Mom your kids are going to love the pillow pet
Me - What?
Noah - the pillow pet, I am going to love it

On a side note, Noah did get a pillow pet for Christmas and he sleeps with it every night, which surprised me because I hate stuffed animals


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Noah came up to me earlier today and said "mom are these shoes sketchers?" I said "no, I don’t think so" He said "well I need some sketchers, they glow in the dark", "oh okay, did you see these on TV?" at this point wes says "Noah tell her the name of the shoes" Noah "Twinkle Toes" then wes said "I am not buying a pair of shoes called Twinkle Toes for my son

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah got a LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Game System (Green, for Christmas and he has played this thing practilly every day since Christmas.  This morning he came in and said
"Mom, did you know that Mr. Pencile saves doodle burg, is only one of many exciting games that Leap frog offers?"

I said "yes Noah I knew that"



No comments:

Post a Comment