Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

30 Day Fast - Day 2 - 3 of 30

I began a 30 day fast on January 2nd of 2015.  The following post are my experiences as I went through the fast.  This is not medical advice.

Summary of Day 2
Height 5'1
Weight - 163 
(7 pounds lost, I was very unsure if this was accurate)

Symptoms: 
sleepless night as body detoxed
no hunger
tired

I do not know if I believe the "detoxing" but in the begging of the fast it helped me to think any pain or discomfort was "detox"

Summary of Day 3:
Height - 5'1
Weight - 161 lbs (9 pounds down)




On the third day of the fast I had several things to do.  I have not been sleeping very well and woke up with a pain in my right side.  After some internet research I decided it was gas.  (It went away)

Today I prayed when I fixed the children's meals.  I feel like God is walking me through this process and I felt like he was saying "This is the deeper place I want to take you."

I did feel more aware of my surroundings.  Today I laid down for a few hours but did not sleep.  I am trying to rest in God and not use much energy.

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control... Galatians 5:22-23

Read More:
Day 1
Day 2-3
Day 4-7
Day 8-14
Day 15-30

No comments:

Post a Comment