Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Cooking with Miss Kay - Melt in your Mouth Biscuits- take 2

These were such a hit on Sunday morning, we had the left over ones on Monday night with the pot roast.  That night my middle son was begging me to make more. "Please mom!  Please!  Make the home made biscuits."  I promised to make them first thing in the morning.  (Tuesday morning).  So I got up and mixed everything together.
 
 
He was so excited he watched.  This really touched my heart to see him sitting in the kitchen talking to me while I was cooking something that he was so excited to eat.  Like, really, really excited to eat
 
I popped them in the oven and baked for 20 min
 
 
They came out nice and hot and ready to eat
 
 
 
We added some of our homemade strawberry jelly (courtesy of my mom).   I had three very happy boys!  (And rolls for dinner too!)
 
 
Melt in your Mouth Biscuits (page 75).

No comments:

Post a Comment