Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

Last year was the first year I had heard about the Elf on the Shelf, or maybe it was the first year that I paid attention to it.  I purchased our elf about half way through the Christmas season and we had a lot of fun with him.   He has:

1 - Short sheeted the kids beds
2- hung from the ceiling fan
3 - Dyed the toilet water green
4 - Sat on top of a little Christmas tree
5 - Sat on top of a Reindeer
6 - Sat on the stair banister
7- Sat in a Christmas flower arrangement
8 - Hung out at the top of the big Christmas tree
9 - Chilled out by the cookie jar in the kitchen
10- Made a snow angle in the flour

11- Elf played cards with santa
12. Elf painted the kids nose red


So this Christmas I will have to think of more fun elf ideas - and not to mention towards the end of the holiday my sister and I started a "friendly" elf competition.  To say we are competitive at stuff like this would be an understatement.  Here are a a few of the things she did with her elf:

1 - Elf hung from paper chains in bathroom

2. Elf wrapped Christmas tree with TP

This Christmas I am going way over the top.  She wont beat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment