Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Magic Kingdom -Day 2

Woo-hop it's day two.  First thing this morning was breakfast at Cinderellas Royal Table.  This was strictly just for me.

We met Cinderella right away & I was clearly thrilled.  Then on to the breakfast where my sweet hubby surprised me with a tiarra.

He let Noah crown me.


Then he presented me with a glass slipper and a toast.



Then he got everyone desserts.  Such a wonderful husband.  And such a great way to celebrate 15 years of marriage.  

Today we finished up Main Street, Fronteer Land, Adventure Land and Liberty Square.

We fast passed meeting Mickey.  


Totally worth it.  We also fast passed Big Thunder Mountian Railroad.  I loved that one as well.

For dinner we had a reservation at Mickeys Backyard BBQ.  If your kids are really into characters, do this.  My kids were not that interested.  They liked meeting a few, but didn't want to meet them all or wait in too many lines.  It was fun, good music, good food but super super hot.  

If given the chance we would skip this one next time.



That wraps up day two!
 



This is where we got inspiration for our Magic Kingdom touring plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment