Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Funny Joke

Yesterday I went out back to care for my 16 rabbits.  I came back in to the back door and tried to open it.  It was locked "This is odd" I thought.  I went to the front door, the boys were out on the front porch.  It was locked too. "What is going on" I thought.  About this time, I look at Noah and say "Did you lock the door?" confused.  He said "yes, but don't worry I have the key"
 
 
 
And he holds up, the key to the Pearland house.  The wrong key.
 
 
I said "Noah, that is not the right key"
"Yes it is mom, it fits"
"It may fit, but it wont open it" 
 
Well it didn't open, and we sat out side from 2:30 to 7:00 when Wes got home.
 
Luckily I keep a dirty car.  We found a cup and used to hose so the baby had plenty of water & we hosed him down.  Awesome day for Wes to work late.
 
I go inside to my phone and I had 11 missed calls and text messages along the lines of "are you guys still alive?"

Then I go to give the baby a bath and someone had locked MY bedroom door.  I about lost it.  My door was quickly unlocked.

Lesson learned, everyone has a key now.

Here is Noah recapping the whole thing for you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment