Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thanks Again Ke$ha!

Encase you cant tell I have a deep hatred for Ke$ha.  She gets on my last nerve.  I don't know what it is exactly.  Maybe its the running around half naked or the over synthesized voice, but I cant stand her.  I mostly listen to Christian music in the car with the boys, i would say about 98% of the time.  The other 2% of the time I listen to a 90's station or Country music.  So one day Noah was singing Alan Jackson's "Little Bitty" and I was surprised, but I thought maybe he heard it at the Rodeo, or with me in the car.  But I was still a little shocked because I thought there was no way he had heard it enough to memorize it.

So you can imagine my horror when I hear Noah walking down the hallway singing "I wake up in the morning felling like P. Diddy" then Eli is like "I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy"
Me - What?  Where did you here this?  Noah who has a radio that you know (what an odd question..um everyone mom)
Noah - what?
Me - where did you hear that song?
Noah - Oh a kid at school was singing it

Really?  I was not prepared for this, I mean I remember all the stupid chants I learned in elementary school were all from word of mouth, but I could (cant) not believe that a kid in school is singing a song and Noah remembers it.  Just from him singing it.
Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment